Toasted Avocado Sandwich
By Heidemarie Swanepoel
I found a few yummy looking Avocados in the supermarket today, and my mouth literally watered for them. So when I got home I made these toasted sandwiches. I prefer sweet and my hubby prefers salty, so I made two variations. Let me know which one you prefer.
Ingredients: (per person)
- 2 slices of toasted bread
- 1 Avocado (small), or ½ if it is large.
- Sweet Variation:2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar
- Salty variation:Salt and pepper to taste
- A good swirl of sweet chilli sauce, or regular chilli sauce